- Taoiseach announces €500,000 in new Design & Dignity Grants
- Take part in Best Will in the World Week: 20-24th October
- Three quarters of Irish people want to die at home according to our survey on attitudes to end of life
- Irish Hospice Foundation launches Anne Merriman Scholarship in Palliative Care Education
- Applications for 2015 development grants now invited
The Irish Hospice Foundation (IHF) is a national charity dedicated to all matters relating to dying, death and bereavement in Ireland.
• Our VISION is that no one should face death or bereavement without the care and support they need.
• Our MISSION is to achieve dignity, comfort and choice for all people facing the end of life.
Browse the site to find out more.