- Irish Hospice Foundation and Neurological Alliance of Ireland look at palliative care needs of people with advancing neurological illness
- LEARN MORE ABOUT ADVANCE HEALTHCARE DIRECTIVES
- Huge Thanks to 55,000 children who took part in National Pyjama Day 2014!
- IRISH HOSPICE FOUNDATION APPEALS FOR SUPPORT FOR NATIONAL PYJAMA DAY
- PUBLIC MEETING FEBRUARY 27TH TO DISCUSS DRAFT LEGISLATION TO PROVIDE FOR ADVANCE HEALTHCARE DIRECTIVES
The Irish Hospice Foundation (IHF) is a national charity dedicated to all matters relating to dying, death and bereavement in Ireland.
• Our VISION is that no one should face death or bereavement without the care and support they need.
• Our MISSION is to achieve dignity, comfort and choice for all people facing the end of life.
Browse the site to find out more.