- Please support our Nurses for Night Care Service
- IRISH CHILDHOOD BEREAVEMENT NETWORK’S SOUTH EAST REGIONAL MEETING TAKES PLACE APRIL 29TH
- IRISH HOSPICE FOUNDATION STILL ACCEPTING ENTRIES FOR THIS YEAR’S SPANISH CYCLE CHALLENGE
- Primary Palliative Care Conference: Booking now open
- STEPH BOOTH LAUNCHES THE IRISH HOSPICE FOUNDATION’S CHANGING MINDS PROGRAMME
The Irish Hospice Foundation (IHF) is a national charity dedicated to all matters relating to dying, death and bereavement in Ireland.
• Our VISION is that no one should face death or bereavement without the care and support they need.
• Our MISSION is to achieve dignity, comfort and choice for all people facing the end of life.
Browse the site to find out more.