- Taoiseach urges people to Think Ahead and plan for End of Life
- BE IN THE LOOP THIS SEPTEMBER – CYCLE THE LOOP CHALLENGE!
- IHF welcomes Dáil Committee report calling for development of national end of life strategy
- IHF calls for extension of emergency medical card for people approaching end of life from six to 12 months
- ‘Way to go’ documentary asks how well we cope with death
The Irish Hospice Foundation (IHF) is a national charity dedicated to all matters relating to dying, death and bereavement in Ireland.
• Our VISION is that no one should face death or bereavement without the care and support they need.
• Our MISSION is to achieve dignity, comfort and choice for all people facing the end of life.
Browse the site to find out more.